BANGKOK, September 23, 2021: Bangkok Airways resumes direct flights from Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport to Trat, starting October 1, 2021.
Domestic tourists planning trips to Chang Island in the last quarter of the year will welcome the news. There is also a possibility that the island will reopen to international travel by the end of the year, depending on the roll-out of the vaccination program on the island and in Trat province.
From three flights per week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday), the airline will deploy a 70-seat ATR-72 on the route. The outbound flight PG305 will depart from Suvarnabhumi Airport at 11:40 am and arrive at Trat Airport at 12:40 pm Return flight PG306 will depart from Trat Airport at 1:10 pm and arrive in Bangkok at 2:00 pm 10.
PG travels back and forth to eight destinations.
1. Bangkok – Samui three flights per day (excluding Samui sealed routes flights which accommodate international passengers – two flights per day)
2. Bangkok – Chiang Mai every day
3. Bangkok – Phuket daily
4. Bangkok – Lampang four flights per week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday)
5. Bangkok – Sukhothai three flights per week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
6. Samui – Phuket every day
7. Samui – Singapore three flights per week (Monday, Thursday and Sunday) 8. Bangkok – Trat three flights per week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) * from October 1, 2021